Licensed clinical psychologists may find careers in:
- Social Agencies
- Private-Sector Organizations
Our Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology program is specifically focused on the knowledge and practical skills needed to enter professional practice.
- Data analyses and meta-analyses
- Developmental psychology
- Child and adolescent psychology
- Multi-cultural psychology
- Humanistic-integrative psychology
Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology graduates are prepared to bring positive change through service and leadership with hands-on training at residential conferences and close mentoring from faculty with years of field experience.
Ph.D. Clinical Psychology Specializations
- Consciousness, Spirituality, and Integrative Health
- Transformative Social Change
- Creativity Studies
- Existential, Humanistic and Transpersonal Psychology
- Psychophysiology Specialization
*Saybrook University’s Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology program is regionally accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) but does not have programmatic accreditation by the American Psychological Association (A.P.A.) The hybrid online Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology program may not meet year-in-residence requirements of some state professional licensing boards/agencies. To be eligible, graduates should consult their individual state licensing/boards as there may be additional state specific requirements.