Saybrook University's Master's degree in Mind-Body Medicine will help you prepare to treat the mind, body, and spirit of patients in fields including:
As part of the M.S. in Mind-Body Medicine program, you will gain valuable experience in areas including:
- Mind-Body Medicine & Integrated Health
- Movement, Exercise & Health
- Guided Imagery
- Scientific advances in psychoneuroimmunology, the neurosciences, and consciousness studies
- Applied hypnosis or applied biofeedback
With a M.S. in Mind-Body Medicine, you will:
- Learn how adding natural, eastern-oriented, and other complementary medicine approaches can help your patients heal.
- Explore the creative use of evidence-based, therapeutic interventions.
- Ground your education in truely integrative healthcare.
- Train in applied hypnosis, biofeedback, nutrition, and exercise.
- Examine the role of group support.
- Apply your learning in real-world environments.