With a M.A. in Management from Saybrook, you can become active in the world as a leader or change agent in:
- Environmental Issues
- Cross-Cultural Collaboration
The M.A. in Management program is designed for professionals who are or strive to be:
- global managers
- team leads,
- project managers,
- social entrepreneurs,
- benefit corporation leaders, and
- organizational development consultants.
This management master’s program will help you develop into an imaginative leaders who plays an active role in ensuring your organization’s sustainable competitive future.
You will learn how to creatively address the challenges of overseeing business operations, organizational systems, and teams that routinely:
- Operate in a geographically dispersed manner,
- Engage in dynamic supply chains,
- Are culturally diverse,
- Employ a variety of communication processes, and
- Function via collaborative technology platforms.