Saybrook's Sustainable Social Impact MBA and DBA programs are designed for students passionate and curious about achieving the quadruple bottom line: People, Planet, and Profit guided by Purpose.
- Benefit from 100% online coursework (MBA) or blended online coursework with in-person Residential Conferences (DBA)
- Choose your pace with 12 or 18 month time-to-completion options (MBA)
- Earn more than 20 nano-credentials and e-badges
- Complete a dissertation aligned with your career goals
- Explore specializations in Sustainability, Nonprofit Management, Management Consulting (MBA), and Leadership and Management (DBA)
Innovative. Holistic. Humanistic. Sustainable.
Learn how to advance people-centered approaches to improving the conditions of individuals and society through leadership and organizational development in the for-profit, nonprofit, and government sectors.
Learn from experts in the field
Saybrook University faculty have more than 25 years of experience as leaders, consultants, and researchers, spanning a wide array of innovative fields such as sustainability, global strategies, information technology, and social entrepreneurialism.
Social Innovation & Technology Lab (SITL)
Take advantage of our unique virtual collaboration platform to incubate and accelerate ideas from proof-of-concept to field implementation.